From iain wright <iainw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Monitoring hadoop services running on AWS from local browser
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2015 08:08:20 GMT
Have you already modified the ec2 security groups to allow those ports from
your home network (or world)? iptables rules may need modifying as well
depending on the AMI

Best,

--
Iain Wright

This email message is confidential, intended only for the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is privileged, exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, do
not disclose or disseminate the message to anyone except the intended
recipient. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender by return email, and
delete all copies of this message.