From snehil wakchaure <snehi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any working VM of Apache Hadoop ?
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2015 17:27:34 GMT
Hey Krish,

I just downloaded Hortonworks Sandbox and HDP2.2 (
http://hortonworks.com/blog/announcing-hdp-2-2/) has an impressive stack
built in and ready to go out of the box making things simple for newbies..
you might want to try that
http://hortonworks.com/products/hortonworks-sandbox/

Kind regards,

Snehil Wakchaure