From Krish Donald <gotomyp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New to this group.
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2015 18:24:41 GMT
I have fair understanding of hadoop eco system...
I have setup multinode cluster using VMs in my personal laptop for Hadoop
2.0 .
But beyond that i would like to work on some project to get a good hold on
the subject.

I basically would like to go to into Hadoop Administartion side as my
backgroud is RDBMS databases Admnistrator .