From Krish Donald <gotomyp...@gmail.com>
Subject How to get Hadoop Admin job being fresher in Big Data Field?
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2015 22:26:19 GMT
Hi,

In this group we have so many experienced people and i wanted to know how
to get a job as Hadoop admin being fresher in Big Data field.

I have 13+ years of exp as DBA and now I would like to move into Big Data
field basically as Hadoop Admin as per my New Year resolution ;)

I have fair understanding for Hadoop ecosystem and has setup 6 nodes Hadoop
cluster using VMs.

Does company consider other experience like i have as a DBA and give job to
a newbie like me?

What are the skills/tool knowledge  i should have to get a job in Big Data
Field ?

Thanks
Krish