From Cao Yi <iridium...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to run a mapreduce program not on the node of hadoop cluster?
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 14:39:12 GMT
The program will be used in product environment.
Does you mean that the program must be deployed on any node of the cluster?

I have some experience in operating database, I can query/edit/add/remove
data on the OS witch the database installed on, or operate from the other
machine remotely. Can I use Hadoop remotely as to use database in a similar
way?

Best Regards,
Iridium