From Telles Nobrega <tellesnobr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop 2.6.0 Multi Node Setup
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2015 20:58:26 GMT
I was able to start some services, but Yarn is failing with
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.exceptions.YarnRuntimeException:
java.io.IOException: Failed on local exception: java.net.SocketException:
Unresolved address; Host Details : local host is: "telles-hadoop-two";
destination host is: (unknown):0.

Just to give an overview of my setup. I have 6 machines, they can talk to
each other passwordless. One is the master with NameNode and a second
master will run ResourceManager. The slaves will run NodeManager and
DataNode.

NameNode and DataNodes are ok. ResourceManager is still failing.