From "mirko.kaempf" <mirko.kae...@gmail.com>
Subject AW: Hadoop Security Community
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 18:32:02 GMT
Dear Adam,

I am interested in collaborating on this. I work with Cloudera and teach Hadoop courses, such
as the Administrator course. I learn about security implementation and think a common benchmark
would be great for the community. What are the requirements for contributions? I volunteer
as an editor and documentation writer.

Best wishes,
Mirko

Von Samsung Mobile gesendet

<Adam.Montville@cisecurity.org> </div><div>Datum:26.01.2015  18:12  (GMT+00:00)
Hadoop Security Community </div><div>

The Center for Internet Security (CIS) has established a Community focused on defining a configuration
benchmark for Hadoop.  We are in the early stages of benchmark development, and hope that
you will consider joining the effort.  Over the course of the next several days a draft benchmark
will be made available covering “basic” security configuration items pertaining primarily
to HDFS.

If you are interested in participating, as a contributor or editor, in this effort, please
contact me.

Kind regards,

Adam Montville, CISA, CISSP
Technical Product Executive
Security Controls and Automation
Center for Internet Security
31 Tech Valley Drive, Suite 2
East Greenbush, NY 12061
www.cisecurity.org
Follow us @CISecurity

This message and attachments may contain confidential information. If it appears that this
message was sent to you by mistake, any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this message and attachments is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately
and permanently delete the message and any attachments.
. . .