From Fabio <anyte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Capacity scheduler properties
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2015 07:13:07 GMT
Actually this made me curious, but I don't see any reference to that
specific conf entry in the doc, at least at a first text search.
Since the Hortonworks' appears to be the only real documentation, I
would suggest you to download the source code and find where and how
that particular parameter is used in there (unfortunately, it is often
the only way).
It must be a new entry in the config of the CS, so hopefully it will
have a better description in the next versions of Hadoop.

Regards

Fabio