From Publius <t...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Self Study Project in Hadoop -----
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2015 20:12:09 GMT
What is POC, please?

KMG 365

Putin for President :O

The most wretched device devised by man ..is a Computer :)

Fight back SPAM: http://www.spamcop.net
      From: Abhishek Singh <23singhabhishek@gmail.com>
 To: user@hadoop.apache.org
 Sent: Saturday, January 3, 2015 12:06 PM
 Subject: Re: Self Study Project in Hadoop -----

Hi Krish,

You could use Hortonworks tutorials available online http://hortonworks.com/tutorials/ and
perform POC on your own. Also, one of the widely practiced project by beginner is "Twitter
Sentiment Analysis" .I would suggest you to perform POC for any general issues which has enough
stackoverflow contents and later choose your own problem domain(Healthcare, Demographics,
Geography, Music, web logs, etc)

This is how I am trying to make myself learn.
Hope it gives you a rough image.

Regards,
Abhishek Singh