From Binglin Chang <decst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: way to add custom udf jar in hadoop 2.x version
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2014 16:22:12 GMT
On hiveserver machine, create a dir: HIVE_HOME/auxlib , and add all extend
jars here, when hiveserver2 starts, it will automatically pick up all jars
in this directory and set hive.aux.jars.path properly.
So every new session will first add those jars automatically, you don't
need to add those jars either.