From Raghavendra Chandra <raghavchandra.learn...@gmail.com>
Subject Query regarding the object creation in map reduce code
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 05:16:01 GMT
Hi All,

I need your help in writing the map reduce program in Java.

I am creating a mapper and reducer classes for reading and processing a log
file.

I also have many other class files which acts as supporting classes to
mapper and will be instantiated from mapper class within the map function.

*Problem statement : *

Since there are 20 other objects which will be instantiated from mapper
class within the map function, we think this could create a performance hit
because of multiple object creation .

Please let us know what could be best approach/design to instantiate these
20 classes from Mapper class without compromising on the performance.

Your suggestions/comments are welcome.

Thanks and regards,
Raghav Chandra