From johny casanova <pcgamer2...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: Issue while starting a NodeManager
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 00:05:02 GMT
helo,

can you ping each other ? make sure they are no network issues. Also make sure each other
can resolve their DNS/ip with a DNS server or adding them to the /etc/host turn iptables off
and try.

Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 23:53:34 +0000
From: hadoopraj@yahoo.com
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Issue while starting a NodeManager

Hi,
I setup a four node VM cluster for Hadoop 2.2.0 using CentOS. On the machine ( named Monkey)
when I am starting the NodeManager I am getting the following error -

org.apache.hadoop.yarn.exceptions.YarnRuntimeException:
java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No Route to Host from
monkey/192.168.56.154 to horse:8700 failed on socket timeout exception:
java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host; For more details
see:  http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/NoRouteToHost

I verified the config files and also the communication between the four nodes.
Which configuration file this error would be thrown ? Please advise.

Regards,Raj