From Marko Dinic <marko.di...@nissatech.com>
Subject FileNotFoundException in distributed mode
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 09:28:59 GMT
Hello Hadoopers,

I'm getting this exception in Hadoop while trying to read file that was
added to distributed cache, and the strange thing is that the file
exists on the given location

     java.io.FileNotFoundException: File does not exist:
/tmp/hadoop-pera/mapred/local/taskTracker/distcache/-1517670662102870873_-1918892372_1898431787/localhost/work/output/temporalcentroids/centroids-iteration0-noOfClusters2/part-r-00000

I'm adding the file in before starting my job using

     DistributedCache.addCacheFile(URI.create(args[2]),
job.getConfiguration());

And I'm trying to read from the file from setup metod in my mapper using

     DistributedCache.getLocalCacheFiles(conf);

As I said, I can confirm that the file is on the local system, but the
exception is thrown.

I'm running the job in pseudo-distributed mode, on one computer.

Any ideas?

Thanks