From Rich Haase <rha...@pandora.com>
Subject Re: to all this unsubscribe sender
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 15:46:00 GMT
+1

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 5, 2014, at 08:29, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com<mailto:yuzhihong@gmail.com>>
wrote:

+1

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 7:22 AM, Aleks Laz <al-userhadoop@none.at<mailto:al-userhadoop@none.at>>
wrote:

+1

Am 05-12-2014 16:12, schrieb mark charts:

I concur. Good idea.

On Friday, December 5, 2014 10:10 AM, Amjad Syed <amjadcsu@gmail.com<mailto:amjadcsu@gmail.com>>
wrote:

My take on this is simple. The owner/maintainer / administrator of the list can implement
a filter where if the subject of the email has word "unsubscribe" . That email gets blocked
and sender gets automated reply stating that if you want to unsubscribe use the unsubscribe
 list.
On 5 Dec 2014 18:05, "Niels Basjes" <Niels@basjes.nl<mailto:Niels@basjes.nl>>