From "聪聪" <175998...@qq.com>
Subject after QJM failover,hbase can not write
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2014 06:32:42 GMT
hi,there:
I encount a problem,it let me upset.

I use version of hadoop is hadoop-2.3.0-cdh5.1.0,namenode HA use  the Quorum Journal Manager
(QJM) feature ,dfs.ha.fencing.methods option is following:
<property>
        <name>dfs.ha.fencing.methods</name>
        <value>sshfence
               shell(q_hadoop_fence.sh $target_host $target_port)
        </value>
</property>

or

<property>
        <name>dfs.ha.fencing.methods</name>
        <value>sshfence
               shell(/bin/true)
        </value>
</property>

I use iptables to  simulate  machine of active namenode  crash。After  automatic failover
completed,hdfs  can the normal write,for example ./bin/hdfs dfs -put a.txt /tmp,but  hbase
 still  can not write.
After a very long time,hbase can write,but I can not statistic How long did it take.
I want to ask:
1、Why hdfs Complete failover,hbase can not write?
2、After hdfs Complete failover,how long hbase can write?
Looking forward for your responses!‍
‍