From Gautam Hegde <gau...@aralitechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Error while writing to HDFS NFS from windows
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 05:23:59 GMT
Hi Pumudu,

Thanks for your reply.

The command that was used to mount on windows was

mount -o nolock  mtype=hard 10.66.27.171:/! W:

I was able to browse, but unable to write files. When I try to create/write
a file, it gives me the following error,

 ERROR nfs3.RpcProgramNfs3: Setting file size is not supported when
creating file: testnfs.txt dir fileId:463160

Would like to use NFS itself, since we need to recreate the exact
folder/file structure on hdfs.

With Regards,
Gautam Hegde