From unmesha sreeveni <unmeshab...@gmail.com>
Subject Showing INFO ipc.Client: Retrying connect to server once hadoop is upgraded to cdh5.2.0
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 04:45:33 GMT
Upgraded my Hadoop cluster (CDH) to cdh5.2.0

But once I run my Job with iteration, It is showing after 1 st iterative
Job.

14/11/17 09:29:44 INFO ipc.Client: Retrying connect to server:
/xx.xx.xx.xx:xxxx. Already tried 0 time(s); retry policy is
RetryUpToMaximumCountWithFixedSleep(maxRetries=3, sleepTime=1000
MILLISECONDS)
14/11/17 09:29:45 INFO ipc.Client: Retrying connect to server:
/xx.xx.xx.xx:xxxx. Already tried 1 time(s); retry policy is
RetryUpToMaximumCountWithFixedSleep(maxRetries=3, sleepTime=1000
MILLISECONDS)
14/11/17 09:29:46 INFO ipc.Client: Retrying connect to server:
/xx.xx.xx.xx:xxxx. Already tried 2 time(s); retry policy is
RetryUpToMaximumCountWithFixedSleep(maxRetries=3, sleepTime=1000
MILLISECONDS)

​I have some calculations in Driver class. It is working fine for small
dataset. When I tried to run 1gb data it is showing above error.
It seems like after my first job some calculation is done in driver class
and after the calculation the next job get starts. But I think it is not
waiting for the time spend for calculation in driver class(as it is 1 gb
file it takes long time for driver calculation) and throwing the above
error.

​It worked fine in previous version.

Whether I missed anything during installation?
Why is it so? Pleace Advice​

--
*Thanks & Regards *

*Unmesha Sreeveni U.B*
*Hadoop, Bigdata Developer*
*Centre for Cyber Security | Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham*
http://www.unmeshasreeveni.blogspot.in/