From "Liu, Yi A" <yi.a....@intel.com>
Subject RE: About HDFS-RAID
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 01:40:49 GMT
We just start doing the work, so it’s not available even in trunk.

Regards,
Yi Liu

From: Vincent,Wei [mailto:weikun0905@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 3:08 PM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: About HDFS-RAID

Thanks Liu

But I found that the HDFS-7285 still open, so it means that there are no patch for the Hadoop
2.2.0 use by now, i am right ?

HDFS-RAID is not maintained anymore and has been removed from Hadoop. Now we are re-design
Erasure coding in HDFS, refer to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-7285

Regards,
Yi Liu