From Laurent H <laurent.hat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to automate the Sqoop script in Production environment
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2014 16:00:10 GMT
That's right, it's better to use oozie schedulor for your production
environment ! (can check easily treament status & logs) Check the link
below : http://oozie.apache.org/docs/4.0.0/DG_SqoopActionExtension.html

--
Laurent HATIER - Consultant Big Data & Business Intelligence chez CapGemini
fr.linkedin.com/pub/laurent-hatier/25/36b/a86/