From Pradeep Gollakota <pradeep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Blog] Doubts On CCD-410 Sample Dumps on Ecosystem Projects
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 03:55:38 GMT
That's not exactly what the question is asking for... It's saying that you
have a bunch of weblogs in HDFS that you want to join with user profile
data that is stored in your OLTP database, how do you do the join? First,
you export your OLTP database into HDFS using Sqoop. Then you can use
Pig/Hive/MR/Cascading/whatever to work with both the datasets and perform
the join.