From SACHINGUPTA <sac...@datametica.com>
Subject Re: C++ development framework under Hadoop
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 11:54:54 GMT
Hi guys

I have situation in which i have machine with 4 processor and i have 5
containers so does it mean i can have only 4 mappers running parallely
at a time

and number of mappers is not dependent on the number of containers in a
machine then what is the use of container concept

sorry if i have asked anything obvious.

thanks

--
Thanks