From mail list <louis.hust...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about the zkfc
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 06:35:26 GMT

hi todd,

   Recently we use the QJM for HA, and i read the zkfc_design. I have a question,
   IMO, each zkfc hold a connection to zookeeper with an ephemeral node,
   And i worry about the network between zkfc and zookeeper node
   is not very stable(lost at a moment and recovery soon), which may cause the connection
is lost,
   according to the design, this will cause a failover, but i think the failover is not necessary.

   All above are just my opinion,  am i wrong or there is a retry mechanism when the network
is not so
   stable.

   My regards & Best wishes!