From Guillermo Ortiz <gor...@pragsis.com>
Subject InputFormat for dealing with log files.
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2014 13:24:47 GMT

I'd like to know if there's an InputFormat to be able to deal with log files. The problem
that I have it's that if I have to read an Tomcat log for example, sometimes the exceptions
are typed on several lines, but they should be processed just like one line, I mean all the
lines together to the map.
Is there something like that implemented? I've been looking for, but I don't find anything
and I don't want to reinvent the wheel.
AVISO CONFIDENCIAL\nEste correo y la información contenida o adjunta al mismo es privada
y confidencial y va dirigida exclusivamente a su destinatario. Pragsis informa a quien pueda
haber recibido este correo por error que contiene información confidencial cuyo uso, copia,
reproducción o distribución está expresamente prohibida. Si no es Vd. el destinatario del
mismo y recibe este correo por error, le rogamos lo ponga en conocimiento del emisor y proceda
a su eliminación sin copiarlo, imprimirlo o utilizarlo de ningún modo.\nCONFIDENTIALITY
WARNING.\nThis message and the information contained in or attached to it are private and
confidential and intended exclusively for the addressee. Pragsis informs to whom it may receive
it in error that it contains privileged information and its use, copy, reproduction or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this E-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, reta
 in or redistribute any portion of this E-mail.