From Xiaohua Chen <xiaohua.c...@gmail.com>
Subject From java application : how to access kerberosed hadoop HDFS ?
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2014 03:50:48 GMT
 Hi ,

We recently has added kerberos on our CDH4 cluster, and our java
application hit error:
Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.security.AccessControlException:
Authorization (hadoop.security.authorization) is enabled but
authentication (hadoop.security.authentication) is configured as
simple. Please configure another method like kerberos or digest.

The above error is caused by below code:

 mFileSystem = FileSystem.get(uri,new Configuration(), loginUser);

FileStatus[] statusArray = mFileSystem.listStatus(pathName)

I am new to this area and can you shed some light on:  how to
configure the authentication method to Kerberos to avoid the above
error ?

Thanks and regards,

Sophia