From Dhanasekaran Anbalagan <bugcy...@gmail.com>
Subject YARN Newbie Question in ApplicationMaster
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 01:17:13 GMT
Hi Guys,

I am new to yarn framework, for example I have a yarn cluster, I am
planning to submit mapreduce  and storm and sprk applications,

Please correct me I am wrong.

when I submit each each jobs, It's create own instance of mapreduce,sprk
and storm application master in different nodes.

Questions ::

1 . Again submitting mapreduce job, It's create new application master or
It's bind with already running application master.

2 . when job completed application master process killed by resource
manager or it's still alive application master.

Please guide me.

-Dhanasekaran.