From Vandana kumari <kvandana1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "core-site.xml" not found while installing CDH 5 with YARN on a Single Linux Node in Pseudo-distributed mode
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 14:55:51 GMT
No its not working ravindra and showing following error:

SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further
details.
ls: Call From belief/127.0.0.1 to localhost:8020 failed on connection
exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused; For more details
see:  http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ConnectionRefused

--
Thanks and regards
  Vandana kumari