From YIMEN YIMGA Gael <gael.yimen-yi...@sgcib.com>
Subject RE: Error when running WordCount Hadoop program in Eclipse
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 15:53:05 GMT
Hi Alex,

I di dit as reequested, but the behavior is still the same, no data displaying. See the screenshot

[cid:image001.png@01CFC6D6.BF4B5540]

Warm regard
GYY

From: alex [mailto:alex.aswx@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday 1 September 2014 11:16
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Error when running WordCount Hadoop program in Eclipse

u can try this :
            create log4j.properties file in src directory or class path directory

log4j.rootLogger=INFO, stdout
log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%d %p [%c] - %m%n
log4j.appender.logfile=org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
log4j.appender.logfile.File=target/spring.log
log4j.appender.logfile.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.logfile.layout.ConversionPattern=%d %p [%c] - %m%n

On Sep 1, 2014, at 5:03 PM, YIMEN YIMGA Gael <gael.yimen-yimga@sgcib.com<mailto:gael.yimen-yimga@sgcib.com>>