From Blanca Hernandez <Blanca.Hernan...@willhaben.at>
Subject Running job issues
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 10:08:09 GMT
Hi!

I have just installed hadoop in my windows x64 machine.l followd carefully the instructions
in https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hadoop2OnWindows but in the 3.5<https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hadoop2OnWindows%20but%20in%20the%203.5>
and 3.6 points I have some problems I can not handle.

%HADOOP_PREFIX%\sbin\start-dfs.cmd

The datanode can no connect: 14/08/26 12:01:30 WARN datanode.DataNode: Problem connecting
to server: 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:19000
And the namenode does not even start: 14/08/26 12:01:09 WARN namenode.FSNamesystem: Encountered
exception loading fsimage java.io.IOException: NameNode is not formatted.

Trying to get running the mapreduce-example indicated in the pont 3.6, I get the connection
exception again. Tha brings me to the http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ConnectionRefused page
where the exception in explained. So I guess I have some misunderstandings with the configuration.
I tried to find information about that and found the page http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToConfigure
but is still not very clear for me.

I attach my config files, the ones I modified maybe you can help me out...

Many thanks!!