From Smita Deshpande <smita.deshpa...@cumulus-systems.com>
Subject RE: Jobtracker could only be replicated to 0 nodes instead of 1
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 10:17:34 GMT
I had the same issue. Can you try disabling firewall from both datanode and resourcemanager
using "sudo /etc/init.d/iptables stop"?

Regards,
Smita

From: Sindhu Hosamane [mailto:sindhuht@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2014 2:09 AM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Jobtracker could only be replicated to 0 nodes instead of 1

When i checked  hadoop dfsadmin -report
then i could see 1 datanode is up .so i assume datanode is working .
Also i see all the 5 daemons running when i run jps command.

The only error i saw is in nam node logs is that job tracker.info could only be replicated
to 0 nodes instead of 1 .
Rest in other logs i found no error just some warnings  EOF exception. Just attached logs
for reference.  Please point me what should be corrected.