From Adam Kawa <kawa.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: YARN Logs
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 16:10:54 GMT
For example, the remote location is configured
via yarn.nodemanager.remote-app-log-dir and defaults to "/tmp/logs".
This is why, you see:
*Logs not available at
/tmp/logs/hadoop/logs/application_1405396841766_0003.*

PS.
The full path is configured via $
{yarn.nodemanager.remote-app-log-dir}/${username}/${yarn.nodemanager.remote-app-log-dir-suffix}/${application-id}