From unmesha sreeveni <unmeshab...@gmail.com>
Subject Counters in MapReduce
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2014 09:31:08 GMT
I am trying to do iteration with map reduce. I have 3 sequence job running

*//job1 configuration*
*FileInputFormat.addInputPath(job1,new Path(args[0]));*
*FileOutputFormat.setOutputPath(job1,out1);*
*job1.waitForCompletion(true);*

*job2 configuration*
*FileInputFormat.addInputPath(job2,out1);*
*FileOutputFormat.setOutputPath(job2,out2);*
*job2.waitForCompletion(true);*

 *job3 configuration*
*FileInputFormat.addInputPath(job3,out2);*
*FileOutputFormat.setOutputPath(job3,new Path(args[1]);*
*boolean success = job3.waitForCompletion(true);*
*return(success ? 0 : 1);*

After job3 I should continue an iteration - job 3 's output should be the
input for job1. And the iteration should continue until the input file is
empty. How to accomplish this.

Will counters do the work.
‚Äč

--
*Thanks & Regards *

*Unmesha Sreeveni U.B*
*Hadoop, Bigdata Developer*
*Center for Cyber Security | Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham*
http://www.unmeshasreeveni.blogspot.in/