From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ISSUE while configuring ECLIPSE with MAP-REDUCE
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 13:18:41 GMT
Have you read http://ahadoop.blogspot.com/2013/03/steps-to-build-hadoop-code-using-eclipse.html?m=1

Please pastebin the stack trace for the error you got.

Cheers

On May 19, 2014, at 5:21 AM, Vandana kumari <kvandana1992@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am a newbie in working with hadoop framework.
> I installed hadoop 1.2.1 on windows platform and while configuring it with eclipse and
setting hadoop location getting an error "Call to localhost failed on connection exception"
but when accessing it via http://localhost:50070/dfshealth.jsp i am getting my files.
> Also when configuring eclipse with mapreduce and testing test.java file it says to import
TextInputFormat, TextOutputFormat, FileInputFormat, FileOutputFormat.