From Nitin Pawar <nitinpawar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data node with multiple disks
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 08:30:28 GMT
Hi Marcos,
If these discs are not shared across nodes, I would not worry. Hadoop takes
care of making sure data is not replicated to single node.

But if all these 20 nodes are sharing these 10 HDD's,

Then you may have to basically assign specific disc to specific node and
make your cluster rack aware so that the replication in same rack would go
to different node and replication to second rack will to new disc.

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 1:38 PM, kishore alajangi <alajangikishore@gmail.com

--
Nitin Pawar