From Marcos Ortiz <mlor...@uci.cu>
Subject Re: Which database should be used
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 13:26:30 GMT

On Friday, May 02, 2014 04:21:58 PM Alex Lee wrote:
> There are many database, such as Hbase, hive and mango etc. I need to choose
> one to save data big volumn stream data from sensors.

> Will hbase be good, thanks.
HBase could be a good allied for this case. You should check OpenTSDB project
like a similar case to your problem.
http://opentsdb.net/

You should check HBaseCon presentations and videos to see what could you use
for your case.

I Conferencia Científica Internacional UCIENCIA 2014 en la UCI del 24 al 26 de abril de 2014,
La Habana, Cuba. Ver http://uciencia.uci.cu