From Nitin Pawar <nitinpawar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: any workaround for huge dncp_block_verification.log?
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 06:03:04 GMT
I read in somewhere that Harsh replied there was this bug in CDH4.1 and he
suggested to upgrade to 4.2
http://grokbase.com/t/cloudera/cdh-user/1338erq9zg/killing-my-hdd-with-dncp-block-verification-log-prev-file

These files contain the blockIDs which are being verified.
You can stop the cluster and safely get rid of these files and start back
the cluster.

--
Nitin Pawar