From Jitendra Yadav <jeetuyadav200...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IOException when using "dfs -put"
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2014 03:43:42 GMT
Shutdown all the hadoop processes and then remove every thing from
/data/mahmood/nutch-test/filesystem/name/ &
data/mahmood/nutch-test/filesystem/data/
and then format namenode, now you can start the cluster as normal.

Note:- Make sure you take all the backup of your critical data before
cleaning the directories (if any).

Thanks
Jitendra