From Abdelrahman Shettia <ashet...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Find the task and it's datanode which is taking the most time in a cluster
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 19:03:12 GMT
Hi Shashi,

I am assuming that you are running hadoop 1.x. There is an option to see
the failed tasks on the Job tracker UI. Please replace the jobtracker host
 with the actual host and click on the following link and look for the task
failure.

http://[jobtrackerhost]:50030/machines.jsp?type=active

Thanks
-Rahman