From Bertrand Dechoux <decho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Partitioner Can any one please clarify my question?
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 10:31:33 GMT
By using the default partitioner the key "who" will go to the partitions
with the same number and the reducer will collect all partition for a given
number. Reducer 0 all partitions 0 and so on. But yes, you can mess up with
the partitioner logic for good or evil, if that's your question. With great
power, comes great responsibility.

Regards

Bertrand

Bertrand Dechoux