From "ados1984@gmail.com" <ados1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hortonworks HDP 2 sandbox or Cloudera CDH Distribution
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 14:21:40 GMT
Thank you Martin. I will make sure that I do not have vendor specific
question on this forum.

But since am starting out with Hadoop, I wanted to learn about what are the
keys things that we have to keep in mind while deciding on which
distribution to take...open source hadoop, mapr m7, hortonworks HDP or
cloudera CDH.

If I can get very brief idea of factors that one should consider then it
would certainly be very helpful to me.

Thanks Again, Andy.