From Edward Capriolo <edlinuxg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SIMPLE authentication is not enabled. Available:[TOKEN]
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2014 21:19:30 GMT
There was a bug around this message that was fixed. I found another bug I
forgot to report. If your system is using ipv6 yarn get get confused over
the source/destination ips and throw this message at you. You can go in
your configuration files and specific a specfic address to bind. You can
also go into your hostfile and ensure localhost does not refer to an ipv6
address. Java also has a -D switch like preferIPV4 or something like that.