From AnilKumar B <akumarb2...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple inputs for different avro inputs
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 10:43:34 GMT
Hi,

I am using MultipleInputs to read two different avro inputs with different
schemas.

But in run method, as we need to specify
the AvroJob.setInputKeySchema(job,schema),

Which schema I need to set?

I tried as below

            List<Schema> schemas = new ArrayList<Schema>();
schemas.add(FlumeEvent.SCHEMA$);
schemas.add(Event.SCHEMA$);
AvroJob.setInputKeySchema(testJob, Schema.createUnion(schemas));

But I am facing issue while Map phase
*Error: org.apache.avro.AvroTypeException: Found Event, expecting union*

How to fix this issue?

*One more doubt: Why we don't have AvroMultipleInputs just like
AvroMultipleOutputs? Any reason?*

Thanks & Regards,
B Anil Kumar.