From ricky l <rickylee0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: change the Yarn application container memory size when it is running
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 19:13:27 GMT
Thanks for the replies. I have an application that has irregular
memory usage (sometimes very high, but most of time small) pattern,
and I didn't want to allocate the resource based on the maximum usage.
After walking through the YARN code, It seems like I have to allocate
the resource based on the maximal usage. thx.