From EdwardKing <zhan...@neusoft.com>
Subject How view Tracking UI under hadoop-2.2.0
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 08:28:41 GMT
I use hadoop-2.2.0,
[hadoop@node1 ~]$ cd /home/software/hadoop-2.2.0/sbin/
[hadoop@node1 sbin]$ ./start-dfs.sh
[hadoop@node1 sbin]$ ./start-yarn.sh

then I use http://172.11.12.6:8088/cluster/apps can view All Applications, then I submit a
job and log some information like follows:

public void map(LongWritable key, Text value,
OutputCollector<LongWritable, Text> output,
Reporter reporter) throws IOException{
   reporter.setStatus("Got 10 bad lines.") ;
   System.err.println("Read another 10 bad lines.") ;
}

When job finish,I can get following information
ID                              User      Name     Application Type  Queue       StartTime
                  State    FinalStatus  Tracking UI
application_1392363537591_0001 hadoop UFOLocation     MAPREDUCE      default  Fri, 14 Feb
2014 07:49:26 GMT  FINISHED SUCCEEDED     History

I want to view the Tracking UI,so click history,then the page redirect to http://master:19888/jobhistory/job/job_1392363537591_0001/jobhistory/job/job_1392363537591_0001

but it raise following error information
Unable to connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at master:19888.
    *   The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
          moments.
    *   If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
          connection.
    *   If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
          that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I guess I don't start master:19888,how can I start master:19888? Which command can I use?

Thanks.

of
is
copying