From EdwardKing <zhan...@neusoft.com>
Subject How to keep data consistency?
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 09:02:55 GMT
Hadoop 2.2.0, two computer, one is master,another is node1. I want to know following scene:

If node1 is down by some reason, but I don't know node1 can't work, then I use hadoop command
to put a file,such as:
$ hadoop fs -put graph.txtgraphin/graph.txt

I know graph.txt file will be put master machine,but node1 computer don't contains this file.
After some time, node1 machine can repair, there will be inconsistent because of graph.txt
file,how to realize consistency between master machine and node1 machine? Thanks.

of
is
copying

from