From "Gobinathan SP (HCL Financial Services)" <Gobinathan...@hcl.com>
Subject Hadoop Native Libs
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 19:18:30 GMT
Hi all,

My team has set up Hadoop 2.2.0. Having issues in loading the hadoop native libraraies
We've  got a pre-built version of libs. Unfortunately my GNU Version is 2.11.3 where the libraries
require 2.12

It will be very helpful, if by any chance you have native libraries built using 2.11.3.  Kindly
share the same with me.

Following are the libraries, I am looking for.

1.       Libhdfs

2.       Libhadoop

3.       Libsnapppy

4.       Libhadoopsnappy

5.       Libhadooputils

Regards,
Gopi

::DISCLAIMER::

recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e
mail and its contents
or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may
not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized
representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and
notify the sender immediately.