From AnilKumar B <akumarb2...@gmail.com>
Subject shifting sequenceFileOutput format to Avro format
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 18:43:59 GMT
Hi,

As of now in my jobs, I am using SequenceFileOutputFormat and I am emitting
custom java objects as MR output.

Now I am planning to emit it in avro format, I went through  few blogs but
still have following doubts.

1) My current custom Writable objects has nested json format as toString(),
So when I shift to avro format, should I just emit json string in avro
format, instead of writable custom object?

2) If so, how can I create schema? My json string is nested and will have
random key/value pairs.

3) Or can I still emit as custom objects?

Thanks & Regards,
B Anil Kumar.