From unmesha sreeveni <unmeshab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sorting a csv file
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 10:41:25 GMT
I did a map only job for sorting a txt file by editing wordcount program.
I only need the key .
How to set value to null.

*public class SortingCsv {*
 * public static class Map extends Mapper<LongWritable, Text, Text,
IntWritable> {*
*    private final static IntWritable one = new IntWritable(1);*
*    private Text word = new Text();*

*    public void map(LongWritable key, Text value, Context context) throws
IOException, InterruptedException {*
*     System.out.println("in mapper");*
*        String line = value.toString();*
*        StringTokenizer tokenizer = new StringTokenizer(line);*
*        while (tokenizer.hasMoreTokens()) {*
*            word.set(tokenizer.nextToken());*
*            context.write(word, one);*
*            System.out.println("sort: "+word);*
*        }*
*    }*
* } *

*public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception {
System.out.println("in main");    Configuration conf = new Configuration();
               Job job = new Job(conf, "wordcount");
 job.setJarByClass(SortingCsv.class);        //Path intermediateInfo = new
Path("out");    job.setOutputKeyClass(Text.class);
 job.setOutputValueClass(IntWritable.class);
 job.setMapperClass(Map.class);    FileSystem fs = FileSystem.get(conf); /*
Delete the files if any in the output path */ if (fs.exists(new
Path(args[1]))) fs.delete(new Path(args[1]), true);
 job.setInputFormatClass(TextInputFormat.class);
 job.setOutputFormatClass(TextOutputFormat.class);
 FileInputFormat.addInputPath(job, new Path(args[0]));
 FileOutputFormat.setOutputPath(job, new Path(args[1]));
 job.waitForCompletion(true); }         }*