From navaz <navaz....@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Hadoop- Network ( protocols) information
Date Sat, 18 Jan 2014 18:53:54 GMT
second try

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: navaz <navaz.enc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 4:15 PM
Subject: Hadoop- Network ( protocols) information
To: user <user@hadoop.apache.org>

Hi

Hadoop uses Application layer protocol HTTP . Can anyone tell why it has to
go all the way to  Application layer  but all its nodes are in single
hadoop cluster?  Pls give me some links which describes what  exactly
happening during map-reduce .( What messages are exchanged , protocol, port
numbers, How the connection is established , etc).

I would like to see all these network information. Can anyone help me on
this?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards
*Abdul Navaz*