From "Kokkula, Sada" <Sadanandam.Kokk...@bnymellon.com>
Subject Ambari upgrade 1.4.1 to 1.4.2
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 17:15:18 GMT

Ambari-Server upgrade from 1.4.1 to 1.4.2 wipes out Ambari database during upgrade. After
that, not able to open the Ambari Server GUI.
Reviewed the Horton works web site for help, but the steps in doc plan not help out to fix
the issue.

Appreciated for any updates.

Thanks,

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any
attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If
you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from
your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not
guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a
result of viruses.

Please refer to http://disclaimer.bnymellon.com/eu.htm for certain disclosures relating to
European legal entities.