From Lukas Kairies <lukas.xtree...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Shutdown hook for FileSystems
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 17:37:08 GMT
Thanks for your answer, but I do not see how this could work in my case.
My problem is that XtreemFS uses Threads (RPC clients) for method calls
and therefore I have to stop this threads by myself to invoke the
shutdown hooks. I think replacing one shutdown hook with another does
not work in my case.My idea was to determine if the file system can be
closed, because the mapper/reducer is done instead of waiting for the
shutdown hook. So is this possible? E.g. getting the status of the task
from somewhere an checking if it is finished?